- Seoul Metropolitan City (서울특별시; Seoul-si)
- 605 km² (234 sq mi)
- 9,588,711 people (1st of 162)
- 15,843 folks per km² (41,035 per sq mi)
- is the capital of South Korea.
- is Korea’s most populous city.
- claims the headquarters of most Korean corporations.
- houses the biggest K-Pop labels.
- boasts the most awe-inspiring cultural relics.
Though it hasn’t always been the capital, Seoul’s history also summarizes Korea through time. Let’s take a tour of Korea’s densest city.
Touring Membership — 1-year
Grand Slam Membership — Lifetime