The Taehwa River (태화강; Taehwagang; map) and the parallel Taehwagang Bicycle Path cut through the center of Ulsan City. Though not a certification bike path, the cycling course offers a parade of highlights, including:
- Seoknamsa Temple (석남사; map) — a mountainside temple.
- Seonbawi Rock (선바위; map) — a standing rock.
- Taehwa River National Garden (태화강 국가정원; map) — bamboo forest and garden park.
- Dong District (동구; map) — home to the world’s largest shipyard and car plant.
- Daewangam Park (대왕암공원; map) — famed park with picturesque bridges.
Learn how to get there. Discover highlights. Find out where to eat while cycling.
Thank you for visiting Korea by Bike.
This page is under construction. Check back in soon or subscribe for updates.
Become a Korea by Bike member and get exclusive and ad-free content.
- Touring Membership ($5) — one-year subscription to all content on Korea by Bike.
- Grand Slam Membership ($25) — lifetime access to all content on Korea by Bike.
Thanks for your support! Subscribe for updates.
Grand Slam Membership