Bike Gumi to Daegu
The course features weirs and war memorials. It ends in an expansive park filled with architectural flair on the edge of downtown Daegu, the nation’s fourth largest city.
Gumi City to Chilgok Weir
This bike path segment starts in Gumi City, then sails through riverside parks to Chilgok Weir and a war memorial.
Cross the bridge and find two options:
- Head into downtown Gumi for food, rest, or to sightsee at Geumosan Provincial Park (금오산도립공원; map). The park’s cable car will take you up Geumo Mountain (금오산; map), which is filled with trails, temples, and waterfalls.
- Or continue along the Nakdonggang Bike Path.
Let’s take option 2.
Become a Korea by Bike member and get exclusive and ad-free content.
- Day-Trip Membership ($4) — three months of access to all content on Korea by Bike.
- Touring Membership ($7) — six months of access to all content on Korea by Bike.
- Grand Slam Membership ($25) — lifetime access to all content on Korea by Bike.
Thanks for your support! Subscribe for updates.
Day-Trip Membership — 3 months
Touring Membership — 6 months
Grand Slam Membership — Lifetime